Mummy just passed me my PR card in case I need it for my uni apps and she laughed at my photo on it saying that my face looks fat. That's great.
I'm so troubled by uni apps, they're so complicated!! Like there's the naviance thing which I have to use so that school can send my transcripts to UBC even though it is neither a US nor UK school (like ????). Then there's commonapp which I have to register for IN ORDER to use naviance although the school that I want to go to isn't even on it. And then I started my UBC app just now but my session timed out because I kept having to do other things and referring back to the UBC website so now I'm like FORGET IT I'LL DO IT TOMORROW.
And then there's the most fundamental of questions - WHAT FACULTY AM I APPLYING TO EXACTLY? To ultimately major in psychology I have to apply to faculty of SCIENCE. But if I want to do biomedical/biological engineering that's under APPLIED SCIENCE. Yet, mummy thinks that pharmacy is a good option and that's under PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES. KILL ME NOW.
Plus, I have to apply by Wednesday afternoon because after that I'll be super busy till after Christmas. Oh gosh.
But on to happier things!
--
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I actually ended up having a 3-hour htht with Siyang on Saturday before other classmates came and I discovered how mature he can be! Even though he's such a joke (oops I said I'll stop calling him this hehe) but he secretly has a heart of gold and that's good to know (:
So what we did on Saturday was we watched 'You are the apple of my eye' haha. I actually cried!!! At the flashback part. It was so sad but I enjoyed the movie :') NOT THE CRUDE PARTS GOODNESSSS. Siyang was like 'eh don't turn away leh you're missing the good parts' and I'm like 'THESE ARE EXACTLY THE PARTS I WANT TO MISS'.
Then yesterday I watched The Nutcracker with Yihong! Haha it was so impromptu we bought the tickets on FRIDAY. Thank goodness we still managed to get decent seats (: Anyway I REALLY ENJOYED IT! I loved the ballet so much (: And the sets were quite good too, I loved the snow set the best and the costumes they used in that scene. Oh and the sugar plum fairy's tutu and the dewdrop flowers' dresses were SO PRETTY too!! Definitely want to go watch other classical ballet performances (: Singapore Dance Theatre is staging a performance of Swan Lake next year so will find people to go with!
Met Anthea today and had a short but nice talk (: Then went for street jazz at oschool which cheered me up because the lesson was really really fun (: (: Yippee!
Am opting to stay home tomorrow because I'm SO TIRED from going out and I desperately need to get my room in order. But super looking forward to meeting Nicole, contemp jazz class, carolling practice and camp for the rest of the week! :D
AND AND AND best friend will be back tomorrow!!!!
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact